• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

416 taller coils?

NEWFISHER

I need a couple inches ( in the coil department) and have found that moving the rears up front and getting a used pair of 3/4 ton Aerostar or Expidition coils for the rear are the ticket. My question is : What Expidition coils? Most came with air bag rear and I can not find a rear coil Expedition or a 3/4 ton Aerostar.

Anyone have any recommendations?

NEWFISHER

I did not mention that I am not using it to haul anything heavier than 1,000 lbs , I will not be towing with it and it does not have any hydro/pto or implement needs or fixtures.

Mostly used light off road ( no heavy rock crawling) , snow runs and back and forth to work :)

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
NEWFISHER, I can't help with the springs but did notice that you have northwest listed as your location. The forum rules require at least a state, more if you choose.
Thanks in Advance.