• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

4th Annual Bridge at Remagen Aug 2012

battlebaby2

Hello from The Bridge at Remagen, 1945 tactical and public town / bridge battle in Tidioute ,Pa along the Allegheny River. Head to www.remagenbridge.com. We have room for a few more good GI's willing to hold back the German Army and many vehicles also. Almost 3 hours of real pyro,. We are not you normal event. We too will be on IMA's National Geographic TV series on militray. Please check our event out on youtube. If you like give us a thumbs up.

Hosted by: 99th Infantry Division Historical Society Inc. Erie ,Pa
Patrick Tarasovitch, Event Coordinator

If you are in NW Pa we are always looking for new members and vehciles owners to become a Battlebaby. We to have a Ladies Aux. We are a family based WW II rilfe squad and vehicle owners.

battlebaby2

The Bridge at Remagen 2012 movie

If you missed the Bridge at Remagen 1945 in Tidioute,Pa this August here is a great youtube of it. If you like please give us a vote. http://youtu.be/16TETC8KZpQ

We have one of the best tactical area too for a real armor battle, halftracks, tanks ect. The owner's say go for it. This too is a real pyro battle . If your armor crew wants to get into this type of tactical let us know for the 2013, 5th annual event at www.remagenbridge.com We have unloading area for heavy vehicles.

Pat Tarasovitch, Event Coordinator
Erie , Pa

max1008

Im pretty sure a few guys from 9th SS will be there! I never made the trip personally but everyone that has attended said it is a great event.

silverstate55

Unemployable
Steel Soldiers Supporter
My father's uncle (William Hart) was an Army infantryman in WWII, and shortly after winning the battle for the bridge he was killed in action on the east side of the river....roughly a month before the end of the war in Europe. He is buried in Belgium in a US Military cemetery.

Do good on him for me! And fly our flag high!

battlebaby2

The Bridge at Remagen 1945

The event was on AUGUST 3-5th this year. We will be back for 2013 in August. Our event is suppose to be on a Fall TV series made for IMA. Might air in September on the National Geographic Channel. We'll see--
Thanks for your suppport

Pat

battlebaby2

The Bridge at Remagen 1945 Tidioute,Pa

We are already starting to plan the 5th Annual Event 2013. We are in search of light American tanks , Light German Tanks and armor cars/ half tracks. We like to do some armor fighting in our 500 plus acre Gravel Pit. This also has massive pyro included like the public bridge battle. If we know your unit will be here. We can work out alot of cool plans with our pyro team.
A one of a kind battle for you.

Contact me here or at battlebaby99@verizon.net

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks