• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

4th of July

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I hope all are well and having a great 4th of July, Please take the time to reflect on what the day means, until the United States of America the normal state of humanity world wide was servitude and slavery, WE THE PEOPLE changed all of that, may have took a little while but we got it done, WE THE PEOPLE have raised the living conditions and lives of billions of people around this world.
We may not have always done the right thing but do not doubt, without WE THE PEOPLE this world would look very different today!
As much as I complain I thank God every day for WE THE PEOPLE!!

Last edited:

Hummer Guy

I hope all are well and having a great 4th of July, Please take the time to reflect on what the day means, until the United States of America the normal state of humanity world wide was servitude and slavery, WE THE PEOPLE changed all of that, may have took a little while but we got it done, WE THE PEOPLE have raised the living conditions and lives of billions of people around this world.
We may not have always done the right thing but do not doubt, without WE THE PEOPLE this world would look very different today!
As much as I complain I thank God every day for WE THE PEOPLE!!
Facts

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks