• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5 Ton 813 Repaint

BFR

Rocket Surgeon
outstanding work as usual[thumbzup], but I am noticing a pattern...
On more than one occasion you have called this level of work a "repaint". It makes me wonder what you would do when restoring one. :wink:

bambambam22

Dirt71

WOW WOW and WOW. What tires and wheels are those they look great and I have just got a M813 and would love to put those tires on it if I can afford them that is

jblack6527

outstanding work as usual[thumbzup], but I am noticing a pattern...
On more than one occasion you have called this level of work a "repaint". It makes me wonder what you would do when restoring one. :wink:
:grin:
I've wondered the same thing. Kind of like the clutch job on the tractor.. lol

StoneMill

I too wish I had that sandblasting setup. I've spent a couple days using a needle scaler to clean up my frame. Saves money on sand but it's a heck of a lot more labor and time. I look forward to seeing this truck when it is back together. Thanks for posting the pics and keep them coming. I can't wait to get a 5 ton and paint her just the same. Love the tan and black, especially with those tires.