• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5 ton Ambulance

combatsurplus

Well here it is. The worlds toughest ambulance. Bobbed m813 with 53" gooodyears and a fully functioning m1010 ambulance body.

We have a short video at www.youtube.com/user/ncsog

Attachments

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
A tan carc (s) paint job next. We were gonna youtube it as the worlds largest wheeled ambulance but i think that bus on there would beat it. Yet, the bus isnt as cool.
Wrong, the Russians had maybe still have a 8x8 ARMOERED ambulance

emr

Super nice idea and truck, I will say as soon as someone says they have the toughest they have to be ready to see more stuff that is tougher:") Its a tough truck for sure, good thread, there have been a few track ambulances over the years, And i saw one of the new Armored 6 by monsters with the big red crosses down on dix awhile ago , that may be a contender for the title. :driver:

gavan

You should mount a crane on the back. Just about the only way you could get a "patient" up in that thing!

Maybe I convince my LT to let me ride around in that for the day, instead of one of our normal ambulances.:shock:

Flyingvan911

Nice. Have you concidered cutting the wheel slots bigger to match the larger tires? I haven't seen a 1010 box so I'm not sure how easy or hard it would be.