• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5-Ton at Work...Well Sorta

Squirt-Truck

Master Chief
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, had a request for load work for Squirt-Truck. Needed heavy duty hauling, not exactly low profile, and darned if the 24087 failed to blend with the other haulers at the muster point.
Sorry for the poor picture quality, the FOX does not really have a good photo point unless you have a press pass.

Attachments

dc3coyote

Marietta, I am just down the road in Douglasville/ Hiram area.
I need to go wheeling, wanna get that pretty 5 ton dirty?
Branan 770 443 1187

Last edited:

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Hahaha, outstanding!

Looking forward to seeing the '54 again at the '09 Ga Rally.

Thanks for posting.

C

Squirt-Truck

Master Chief
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Grounded, we did just that a couple of years ago. The garter and the bouquet were thrown from the truck just before leaving with the couple.

dc3, mud and formal just do not mix. But.....Squirt has had her time in the mud as such. Here is a picture of Dunpster following me on one of our little less improved road trips. Yes Squirt went thorough first, unfortunately the 4x4 guys had issues with the trail after our toys got finished......

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks