• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5 Ton Bolt Pattern

Bear9127

Hopefully, somebody can let me know. I've been looking for over 3 hours now, using the search function and cruising the site. No luck so far.

What are the lug bolt pattern and the center diameter of the 5 ton trucks, and maybe the stud hole diameter?

Found a rolling chassis cheap, but it is a distance away and needs wheels/tires. I know I could just find some original wheels, but why buy some just to sell them?

Anyway, can someone help here?

M543A2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Jwaller is saying that all ten hole Budd wheel patterns are the same for civilian heavy trucks and the military five ton trucks. Wheels from a salvage yard off heavy trucks with the 10 hole Budd wheels will fit. Center hole 8 3/4 diameter Center to center bolt holes diametrically opposed 11 1/4. Make sure they have the chamfered edges on the bolt holes for trucks using the tapered base lug nuts.
Regards Marti

Bear9127

:) :oops: Thanks for the help to my seemingly ignorant question.

I tried to mount some civilian aluminums on the m813a1 I had a few years back, and they wouldn't go. Therefore my confusion.

Again, thanks...

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
New guy over here. Sorry for asking. Does anybody know of a print with dimensions for the plate to convert10 lug wheels down to 6 lug? :jumpin:
Why would you want to do that? 6 lug rims that big are hard to come by, and they are narrower, so you can't mount as big a tire

10NUGGET01

Im new to the deuce world. I recently traded for a bobbed deuce and it came with 1400 series tires not mounted. It has the 900x20s on it and they are t small. I've purchased a set of 20 inch tall x 10 inch wide 10 hole wheels. Im looking for the plate dimensions so I can make the 10 hole wheel fit. Im sorry bud im still learning. I might have posted in the wrong place.

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
We are all learning, here! And your post fits in here since we are talking about 5ton wheels. But you'll need to determine what those are you got, and start from there.

G.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks