• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5 ton care package.

KsM715

The one for the deuce and 809's are somewhere north of a grand for the ring. Being that there are alot of 900's coming out right now, I wouldn't let it go for less than $1500.

91W350

I should look in the cab and see if they tossed the legs in there after torching off the mounting bolts. I will do that tomorrow. I know the soft top is down on the seat on the right side.

KsM715

He doesnt have the legs or cab mounts for it though...

Do you see the interest in that ring already?

Glen, Last time I was there, I saw one of the trucks with the legs on tha cab but no ring. I believe that truck was tan also. I bet you have the legs there if that truck hasn't been crushed already.

91W350

I know we had a green one with the reinforced cab ring in a hard top. I gave that to a me
ber who wanted it for his deuce. I should check for that truck to see if the hardware might be there...

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Do you see the interest in that ring already?

Glen, Last time I was there, I saw one of the trucks with the legs on tha cab but no ring. I believe that truck was tan also. I bet you have the legs there if that truck hasn't been crushed already.
Glen last time I was there the the one with the legs was in the south east corner.

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Need to check if the troop seats are for 800 series or 900 series trucks. They do not interchange.

91W350

You guys were correct, in the southeast corner of our lot lies a 923 that has been pretty well stripped. It has the cab plates and mounting legs, it is green though and does not match the sand colored gun ring, I suppose that even I could find matching paint for one or the other....

builderboy

There was a truck on the very south end that had some legs behind the cab. Is that the truck your talking about??? I also ( maybe same truck) thought I seen a truck with the mounts for convoy lights. The truck I seen didn't have tires on it. Hopefully we are talking about two different trucks... I would love the brackets for convoy lights.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks