• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5 ton double beedlock wheels wanted

the glassman

im looking for the 5 ton hummer style double beadlock wheels for the super single setups.
I think they are called combat wheels but not sure.
the wheels im looking for are just like hummer wheels but are 20 inch and 10 lug. :)

dma251

The wheels are also available seperately on Ebay for $220 each. I'd try some of the other sources first, though (Antelope Valley Truck Parts, Saturn, Barstow Truck Parts, Boyce Equipment, Memphis, Etc) You may get them a bit cheaper.

The best thing that happened to me was I met a guy in my area that knew who had what in the nearest state or two, and he directed me to what I needed. You might be surprised - there is probably someone near you that has them or knows someone that does cheap. Try the local MV club. I'm not a club guy, but those guys really know how to find parts....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks