• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5 ton dump truck troop seat kits

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi,
If you have a 5 ton dump, and are interested in a troop seat kit (fiberglass troop seats, bows, and 3 color camo vinyl cover...all unused), a friend (GIJOECZAR on this list) has four kits available. These are not mine...but they are at my house and I've seen them (heck, I bought one!). These kits are VERY RARE. Anyway, if you are interested, here is what I know:

1ea new in crate - $1,250.00 (http://motors.search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZgijoeczar)

1ea new in crate - $1,250.00

1ea new out of crate - $1,200.00 (slight scuffing on seats, otherwise perfect and complete)

1ea new out of crate - $1,050.00 (slight scuffing on seats, missing two uprights and corners, approx 5 inch hole in vinyl top, otherwise perfect and complete)

I believe one of these kits might already be sold to another SteelSoldiers member so there might only be three kits available. They will be at the Aberdeen show, but I strongly encourage anyone who is interested to get a hold of Joe prior to the show to make sure he still has them (Joe's email address: gijoeczar@sbcglobal.net).

Bruce