• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5 Ton expansible campers..Plan B Supply..

MtnSnow

Just to point out that the video and the posting of incorrect info in the video is by the Expeditionportal.com website NOT Plan B Surplus. Tom & Dan from Plan B Surplus know these trucks. Some of there toys they offer are more than I would pay but then again I know how to buy these trucks and do the work on them myself but if you want to just go buy one from a custom builder/dealer we all know here on this site you will be paying a premium.

Yes I know Tom & Dan personally so I know that the mis-info at the start of the vid did not come from Plan B.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks