• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5 ton for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

junkyardog

1400x20 radials, winch, hardtop, heater, new hoses, spin on filters,belts altinator, plow frame,plow lights, flashers,am fm cd player,new winshields. you guys know what tires and rims cost. this truck runs very well, it does need the seal in the fuel transfer pump. i have the seal. pictures opon request if i am unable to post them. feel free to come look if you can and check any thing that you need to. it can be driven home . i just finished 10 hours of plowing for the commonwealth of mass.the plow does not come with it but is for sale. i want $6000 firm for the truck . $1000 for the plow.this truck is in very good cond.call if interested. 1-978-360-4486

Attachments

junkyardog

sorry more information

it has a multifuel enggood brakes all gagues work. fuel tanks have been drained and cleaned. cold start heater works well. fuel tranfer switch works. all tool boxes have no rot in them. new batterys. i think thats it. thank you guys for all your help with this truck.

Hammer

Man, that would be a LONG DRIVE back to the west coast.
Wish it was closer, I could really use that truck.

Status
Not open for further replies.