• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5 ton front springs and mounts on a deuce

KsM715

I imagine that would make for a pretty stiff ride.

Don't know if the spring perches would fit the deuce axle since the 5ton axle is physically bigger. U-bolts aswell or for that matter any of it.

tco3129

Just looking to use what I got. Bought a 5 ton parts truck. I have a M105 to chop and rob. I guess that's the way to go. Thanks for the info. I will soon have the 5 ton axles and other parafinalia
(where's the spell check?) that won't fit my deuces for sale. Will be a short sale before scrapping. I gotta recoup some of my cost of the parts truck.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks