• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5 ton FT Knox to TN.

hmfic

Any one got a low boy that could haul my 5 ton from FT Knox to Smyrna TN. I got some guys around here that can do it. I just wondered if it would be a little easy on my billfold if someone was comming this way.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Find a local truck broker and see if he can find you a local truck coming back from up that way.

Some guys will haul cheap just to keep from deadheading back.

You will have to make sure the truck is a step deck and has ramps that will hold the 5 ton.

You also need to make sure that the driver will have assistance in getting it up on the trailer if it won't start. Drivers hate to be delayed if they have a load waiting for them.

Hope this helps.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
If I was in Memphis and had my truck going id hook up the trailer and go but I havent moved there yet!

hmfic

Well thanks everyone for the advise. I was going to drive it but do want to chance anything for what it will cost to get it here. Also Nole at GL said they wont let me drive it off the base.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks