• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

LA 5 ton Insurance not parked in garage

NY Tom

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Progressive Commercial on a Deuce I am paying about $900 with no restrictions on usage in NY. Less than I was paying State Farm. No fancy coverage.

Odd that they quoted so high but who knows how they look at this stuff area by area.

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am in the Banana Republic. You can not see the forest on the interstate due to " Lawyer Sue for a quick buck billboards" that line our roads......... and we have some of the best politicians in the business that speak in tongue :cool:

I think we are something like the 49th worst state for Insurance, lawsuits, payouts, poor roads etc

Sonny@56

Welcome! I am in Metairie if you need anything

Many have haggerty even though they dont have a garage from what other members have posted. I know I was asked and that was the basis of my denial.

State farm picked me up. I am a 25 year customer with house, flood, multiple vehicles and my humvee as an antique. Not sure if that made a difference?

Progressive commercial did give me a quote that was outrageous .
Thank you for your help and time I really appreciate it?

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Can you give me your agents name? I use State Farm also and have a feeling if another agent has done the legwork itll go better for me....
They have to present it to underwriters as historic classic antique not a daily driver or commercial. I think it helped as I already had the hmmwv as a classic.

Don't refer to it as a big truck or 18 wheeler or quote the weight as that throws them into a different mind set.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks