• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5 Ton interior paneling? (Unsure if this post belongs in paint and bodywork)

OldDuke6

Suprised nobody has used expanding foam and baffling for contouring door cards for arm rests, did that on a old F350 a long time ago. Same principle as the guy that made a Custom exotic car out of a old Mercedes C230 in Germany.. Or was it Poland? I can't remember.. we fiber glassed over the foam, and SANDED, and sanded, and sanded, then..

You guessed it..

Sanded some more.. Then bondo'ed it and blocked it and then painted it all to look good..
Came out well.. Then my friend that owned the truck, bought a load of that MDF, and we scrapped the whole project.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks