• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5-ton Lightweight Weapon Station on a M35

Brad900

Here is my 5-ton Lightweight Weapon Station that I got brand new in crate that I installed on my duece. I am waiting for the cradle to come in.
I don't have it 100% done yet, but I thought you guys would like to see the pics of a 4 post ring mount.

JohnnyReb

Really nice setup..

Also like your tires....what kind? price? where did you buy 'em?

Main reasons I am so interested is that I need some mud tires for my working deuce and I only live about 85 miles north of Atlanta....

Thanks

Robb

Brad900

Robb,
They are BF Goodrich. They came on the truck when I got it from the Navy. I hope I never cut one of them, they can't be cheap!!!!

Brad

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks