• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5 ton lock outs hubs?

Bidslinger

I noticed that there are lock outs available for the deuce. Are they available in a 5 ton version and if so can they be installed on any axle?

jwaller

they "were" way back when monster trucks got started using 5 ton axle's. seems like thats about the last time they were being produced. seems they show up on egay every now and then.

dma251

I'm getting ready to put a set on my 5-ton as we speak. A buddy of mine is fabbing up the inner spline piece for me. I'll post pics when they're on. I am told they're Warn.

acetomatoco

Don't forget to disable the sprag or the front drive shaft and differential will be spinning all the time you are moving... Shut off the air so it remains in disengaged position... RAM

Bidslinger

Re: RE: 5 ton lock outs hubs?

dma251 said:
I'm getting ready to put a set on my 5-ton as we speak. A buddy of mine is fabbing up the inner spline piece for me. I'll post pics when they're on. I am told they're Warn.
Yes do keep us posted! Maybe you could do a write up on the install for the technical articles? What is the warn part#? Are you able to do more than one axle?