• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5 ton multi wiring

area52

Well I asked on here before about a wiring diagram for the LDS engine and found the one in the 211-2-2 is for the gasser engine I think ( has the distributor and spark plugs but no master switch and start button or manifold heater stuff)

I pulled up the one for the deuce and am gonna try to work off of that one. Has any one else try to figure out the wiring on a 5 ton multi? I am missing the master switch, the start button, the light switch, the manifold heater switch and turn signal switch and flasher relay. The wiring is there for all this I think but I would like to compare to an accurate diagram to make sure before I try hooking these up.

I have just about all the switches and parts to put it together just need a reference.

thanks