• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5 ton multifuel

tobyS

Thinking of selling the M51-A2 with the multi-fuel Needs work. Been site truck. Works and dumps. Needs brake work. I keep adding brake fluid. Anyone have advice on what it's worth?
One in Indiana was $4500 prior to them getting it running and $6,500 after. It was in descent condition and had not been left setting with water collecting in the bed. I don't know if it sold. I saw another the other day that I wouldn't give $2k for.

Roaddog58

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just bought M51A2 in mass, Leaving sat nite for the 800 miles up there to pick up on Monday morn, 45 mph all the way back! Got a good deal $1212. Pray for us!

frank8003

In Memorial
In Memorial
The multis had different sheet metal up front.......that being said you could put a multi in an 800 series truck without sheet metal mods....you just can't do the reverse. You would also have to switch the air cleaner to the other side and plumb it in to the multi.

The multi for the 5 ton was an LDS engine, more HP....putting a regular multi in a 5 ton will make it a worse dog than the original 5 ton multis.

I had an M54 and know from where I speak.....that truck could not pull a greasy string out of a fat cat's azz.

Good luck with that.:mrgreen:
dat some funny chit mon!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks