• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5 ton race truck

Numbers

"Ooooh! Look! He's makin' a left turn! Ooooh! Look! He's makin' another left turn!"
(Jeff Dunham's "Peanut" describing NASCAR)
Sweet Daddy D Talks About Nascar
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JevDW11ZrF4[/media]

Also by Jeff Dunhams puppet. Couldn't find the peanut version.
Don't click the link if looking for PG or G rated material.

Bob H

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Tried to edit the above post a couple times, ain't workin.........

The Pits will open at 2:30 pm. Hot laps start at 3:00 pm. Qualifying begins at 5:00 pm and ends at 6:30 pm.. Racing starts at 7:00 pm

I will likely leave the deuce at the track after the parade Saturday morning.
Thinking about tossing the grill in the back...................
Then head back down there 2:30 - 3:00

citizensoldier

Holy crap! :-D Now that's a bumper you don't want to see 2 inches off your butt in your rear view mirror getting ready to wipe you out and take the lead.. I would be sweating bullets !!!
Especially because I would know who was driving that beast! One hand on the wheel, one hand on a 2 liter of Dew and that Dave P grin ! Got ya sucker!
You might be onto something Dave. Oval track military 5 ton races.. Or maybe a derby? That would be a blast but might leave a mark. I sure wish I could go but I must be here for our ceremony and memorial unveiling. :evil:

davesgmc

I have actually had a chance to run my ferret around the kansas speedway, got it up to about 55 and took it up on the banking...then right back down!! 55 wasnt fast ehough! felt like it was gonna fall off the track! Anyway it was a BLAST! I have pictures posted somehwer on here of it. I STILL hold the track record for an armoured vehicle on the track,,somewhere around 3 minutes or so.....lol

Bob H

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Warmup laps start @3:00. we have prime M-65 frontage parking / display area grassy section by the sign on the south side of main driveway. I need to get there before they get busy with race cars. I was going to bring a grill for dinner, they do have food at the track too.

made it to Oscoda with a couple trucks.

heres the current line up

a couple trucks?!!
Is that your Deuce & Deuce tractor w/146??
Holy crap! :-D [/IMG] Now that's a bumper you don't want to see 2 inches off your butt in your rear view mirror getting ready to wipe you out .......
Somehow I can clearly imagine that rear view mirror

Attachments

Last edited:

Attachments

davep-can you take some pictures of your winch i just got all the parts and pieces for the level winder and wanted to get a better idea of how it's all routed... Thanks in advance if you can and great looking truck! wish i could get mine on a race track ;-)

sorry it took so long but here they are

Attachments