• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5 ton recovery

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes just ordered 395s for it.
I blame Swampy come on Ken you got to have a 5 ton something with a nose lol

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Robert is coming to save my a!!.
If between him and I think it's not going to make it its being left at his place down here or somewhere and Simp (wes) is going to haul it home.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
I honestly thought about welding hold points to each lifting point on the rear axles. then having a chain already cut that is to the right length to bind it up safely and quickly. blowout, air jack it up hook the chain to the proper point and let it down and itll be good rather than having to judge how high you need to go. and wrapped a chain and binding it up... quick bind and get it off the highway.

Swamp Donkey

The Engineer
Steel Soldiers Supporter
While trying to keep his spirits up during his stint of living under a bridge last night, I suggested he make a sign. This would help him blend in better while he waited for Robert. He did not disappoint!

Funniest_Memes_spread-some-cheese-on-this-broke-cracker_1652.jpeg

Thank you Robert for picking up our good friend when he was down. :beer:

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
While trying to keep his spirits up during his stint of living under a bridge last night, I suggested he make a sign. This would help him blend in better while he waited for Robert. He did not disappoint!

View attachment 673672

Thank you Robert for picking up our good friend when he was down. :beer:

That is so wrong on SO many levels.......
OMGosh......LOL