• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5 Ton Rims from AL to Louisiana

goldneagle

I need someone to bring my six 5 ton hemtt rims and three 1400-20 tires from JROU111's place in AL to South Louisiana or to Timntrucks place for the LA Ralley at the end of June.

Please PM me if you can help me out. goldneagle

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
GE...I am coming to the rally and will be passing through B'ham.
I'll be glad to bring the rims with me....no charge.....well no cash anyway.....you might have some trade goods I want.
Let James know that I will be picking them up.
I may be picking some trailers for him this week anyway.
PM me a phone number.

Richard

drjconley

You guys and gals in the south are lucky to have so many SS members close by and willing to help each other. Here on the west coast we dont have nearly as many people that are interested and willing to help each other out.

Jim Conley

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If Wreckerman can't make it, I'm picking up a M105 trailer from Redstone Thursday morning, going by the Civilian Marksmanship South Store in Anniston in the afternoon to pickup some more M1 Garands and ammo, and will pass through B'ham that afternoon. I'll also be at the LA Rally.