• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5 ton tires

Lorax

Just can't get enough driving the 5 ton around. Before heading out today, while doing a walk around checking tires, I noticed that the front driver's tire on my M818 has a chunk missing from it. It's deep enough that I can see inside the tire. Looks like it's time to get some new ones.

While thinking about tires in the past, I've gone back and forth replacing them with new 11-20's or putting a highway tire on the fronts. Problem is, I don't know what 11-20 translates into for civilian tires.

Did a search, and found LOTS of tire info, but nothing saying what highway tire will fit the 11-20 wheels. Would someone please throw me a bone on this? Anyone else replaced their 5 ton tires with highway tires? Any problems to look out for?

hummerjohn

I have Many sets of radial 11.00r20 for sale located in nj .They were yanked off some parted out m35a2 that had singled out tires. The rims are not correct but I can get them dismounted. I have them on ebay so you can get pictures of them. The Good Years are as close to new as you can get and also more of a highway tire but the Michelins have a cool look set up dualed. Do a search for seller hummerjohn. If you have any questions my number is 732 620 3051.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks