• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5 Ton trailer receiver ring

kaiser2help

Does anyone know were one could find a trailer receiver ring take-off to buy? I have a 8 ton trailer but the ring is too small. Or maybe the 5 ton's is too big! I will not alter the truck so I would rather find a military ring for my trailer. Thanks.

Westech

CPL
post some pics of the trailer and the truck and we should be able to let you know where to go from there. see whats wrong.. be kinda silly to change the trailer if the truck is wrong.. then you would not be able to tow any other trailers unless you changed out all the tow rings. ya know?

supermechanic

Heavy-duty lunette has an eye that measures about three inches across.
lighter duty types are about a half inch smaller.
I have access to a few of the larger ones, they came from a scrap yard, so I don't know the application.
They look like a big eye-bolt, that is, they mount with a nut on the end of the bolt stem.

Squirt-Truck

Master Chief
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Your local truck supply, usually is also a trailer supply. THe ring that you need is the 120,000 pound rated or larger. They are standard and will fit the 5-ton hitch properly. OR check with your suppliers for a Holland Dealer they stock these.

Hope this helps.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks