• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5 Ton Wrecker Vs. Flower Shop

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
May we pause for a moment of prayer.....

Dear Lord, we thank you that everyone survived this ordeal and that no one ended up "Pushin' Up Daisies" as a result. Amen.

(I just couldn't resist. Thank God that HE has a sense of humor, too.)

stumps

Amazing it didn't do more damage to the flower shop. Wow you ever got tanks with it, that would be a bonus explosions. I bet all the haggarty insurers are thinking, great there goes our rates, and we're gonna have even more restrictions now.. :razz:
If Haggerty is anything like Gulfway, he had to sign a form, and check a bunch of boxes that told of the safety inspection he did before putting the truck on the road.

If Haggerty insists on inspecting his truck before paying off the claim (most companies will in the case of claims of brake failure), they are going to find the clearly disabled wheel cylinders, and obviously poorly maintained brakes, and not pay.

I think the OP would be wise to run through the entire brake system and bring it up to snuff before Haggerty has time to call for an after accident inspection.

-Chuck

pwrwagonfire

I'v lost brakes in a 5 ton dump before, was REALLY scary. Lucky for me however, I was on a back road with a chase vehicle behind me. You got lucky, I'm glad to see that nobody including yourself was hurt!

dmetalmiki

I know it's a bit late.....(try the brakes..?) anyway quick reactions and saved (most of) the day and a lotta' po' tential disaster. Oh and Im thinking that floewr shop was 1 yard from radical makeover. (can't believe the little amount of damage with 26 tons resting just right there.) PHEW!

5ton4ever

WOW!- A building is a lot cheaper than a person. This makes me want to put an anchor in my truck to throw out in case of emergency! Hey, is there a pucker mark on your seat? :-|

ironwolf85

5 ton 1 flower shop 0
round 2 I'm thinking her favorite jewelry store... Just wana save you some money the next time she wants to spend it ! Glad no1 was hurt! Good luck with everything!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks