• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5 TON WRECKER

davwar99

I AM LOOKING FOR AN 800 OR 900 SERIES WRECKER. MEMPHIS EQUIPMENT HAS THEM FOR $32,000 AND THAT IS MORE THEN I WANT TO PAY. I WANT ONE THAT IS IN GOOD SHAPE BUT NOT PERFECT BECAUSE I WANT TO WORK ON IT MYSELF.

citizensoldier

Welcome to the site! But why are you yelling at me? :D We have some good guys in Alabama and you can probably find a nice wrecker for half that.. Are you willing to pay for transportation or do you need one close to you?

davwar99

I just have a bad habit of useing all CAPS. I would like one close but it is not holding me back. The price of the truck would depend if I could afford the cost of transportation.

jason@snakeriver

Look on Gov Liq, I have watched them real close and the nicer ones have gone for about $17,000. I just bought a real nice M-819 via private sale for $9,000.00 and had it laid in on my front door step for $12,000 total.
I like the dealers, but I would never buy a truck from them just because of the mark-up. I own 5 - 800 series trucks now. Tom @ Snake River

poppop

The M543 is a good truck. I got mine 5 miles from my house for $2500.00. The guy lost his lease and had to move. so he was willing to go cheap. Of course I had to pay him $2500.00 for the M51 dump truck also as it was a package deal. :D :D :D :D