• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5 trucks, EVERYTHING MUST GO!!!!!

see pictures here

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=15045&postdays=0&postorder=asc

Well my dream of keeping my M52 was short lived, it looks like I'm getting orders and transferring early, on top of my tractor I'm selling the other 4 trucks that I bought at the same time, for more info check out my classified ad. All paperwork is in order and I'll have the trucks in my possesion within two weeks, I'll be combing through them and doing the little things to get and keep them on the road, fluids filters etc. basic starting stuff. I'll entertain reasonable offers, please PM with questions comments or concerns. I'm offering them up to my shipmates here at SS before I advertise elsewhere epay etc.... I hope to hear from all of you soon!

Rob

Here are my preliminary prices........ for these I will ensure that the vehicle has the following, a VA title, and will be in running condition. If it is determined later that I can not fulfill this promise..... the price will change....... on the other hand, if i hang on to the trucks a little longer and get frisky and paint them or something....obviously the price might change again......... Like i said, I will consider all reasonable offers, I'll at least need to cover the cost of my purchase plus getting them to me etc. so I do have a minimum for each. I'm hesitant to post any prices I don't want to discourage any offers...... but since you asked.....
M35 W/W 5000
M35 W/O 4000
M109's each 4000
and the M52 7000, just about what I paid for it plus shipping........it breaks my heart.

Opie

I'm sorry to report that Mrs. Opie decided to pass on the "His 'n Hers" shop vans idea.

Thank you for your service to our country, from one who hasn't had to.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks