• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

$50 starting bids

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Has anyone else noticed that GL has went back to $50 starting bids on some lots?

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
We will see. I've got my eye on a couple that is at $60 right now. I do expect the winning bid to be over $150 though.

I have seen several lots not get a bid at $150. I would imagine they could get some bids on these lots if they started at $50. I'd also be willing to bet that the said lots will end up bringing over $150 when the auction ends.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think it's a good idea - heck, I miss the days when DRMO was running the auctions, when $5 was the low bid! I won several items at $5 each lot, made me very happy. Anyways, I think it's a good business decision...

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
When I noticed it I thought "hmm $60, that sounds like a heck of a deal" then added it to the watchlist and went on. A few minutes later I thought "wait a minute, that item was less than $150" and went back to the lot to confirm it. I then thought it was a typo also until I noticed several other lots under $150.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Kenny may be able to fill up his yard again.:???: