• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5000gal Tanker trailer in Columbus OH

reb87

I got a 5000g tanker in Columbus OH GL . The euc hasnt cleared yet but I may need it towed from the gl lot. I am bringing a m35a3 (using a converter dolly) from Wright Pat and dont know if they will let me on the base "in transit" . If somebody could pull the trailer off the base when it clears I would very much appreciate it.
Ross

Attachments

Fort rogers

tanker

iv got to 5ks out indiana last year but i havnt put them to work yet. if you want to get read of anything on it im interested! mine need some upgrading.

reb87

Does anybody know a reputable company in columbus oh that would go and pick the trailer up and store it for a few days?

saddamsnightmare

February 22nd, 2010.

reb87:

Check the internet for truck towing companies in Columbus (OH), most of them can haul the trailer and store it if you tell them, but be sure to let them know the size, length, height, width, and tare weights so they can give you a correct price. When you get the EUC, fax a copy to them with a letter granting them status as your agents to take delivery of the trailer. They will; then pull and store same. You will also want to advise the GL representative on site by email who will be picking your trailer up and to make arrangements accordingly.

Cheers,

Kyle F. McGrogan:cool:

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Reb,

Like I said in the pm, I use Sandy's Towing in Dayton but I don't know if they run in Columbus. Kyle is correct, get a towing company like I did. No muss, no fuss.

steve

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks