• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

515 mile recovery

41cl8m5

dittle,
The horn is inop. You'd think that would work, ha-ha. Sometimes if the horn button is pushed with the master off it will sound but very weak. I'll have to chase this one out, just havent had time yet. I have an air horn set for it. Thinking of adding a switch to the "dash" one position for electric and one for air. According to the TM's looks like it could be done.

steelandcanvas,

That was how I remember it being. The band unit allways had it "firstclass" I asked one and was told the instruments needed to be in a temp/humidity controled enviroment. something about better sound. yea right.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks