• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

52” Michelins

hot_rod_deuce_2

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: 52” Michelins

This is Cliff's brother

hot rod deuce said:
Nice work, now we have two of us one here!

thebert, Im guessing he made longer links like I had to do.

Do you have any pic's up close? I kinda wana see how he did it. Maybe we think alike.....

Do you drive it on the high way?
hot rod I just had to use the name. I used the stock dog bones I cut them and bent tubing and sleeved them. I will take some pics of them and put them up soon.

Yes I drive it on the street.......I did some pump mods also but I may reverse because at upper rpm's it is very sensitive.

Attachments

hot_rod_deuce_2

therbert I would not add the 4th dog bone because it would not have good side to side articulation it would move up and down fine but if one tire was driving over a stump and the other not or something of that nature it would bind the suspension because it is not triangulated .like hot rod said we could start a new thred on this subject. this isnt my first project by a long shot.

This stuff is just a hobbie for me this is my 06 super duty

Attachments

therbert

OK, Nice Ford. I just sold my lifted excursion. Needed a new toy! I want to make my truck more drivable, but you are right.. I will start a new thread..

There is lots to talk about..

Thanks

FreightTrain

Banned
Cool Fake train horns.....but what are those in the middle?They resemble nathans......can't really tell.....oh,Size does not matter when it comes to horns.Those BIG chrome jobbers at truck stops have no where near the DBs of a smaller real train horn set.....I know,I have a 2 real one.....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks