• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

52 m37

Storm 51

Just a Grunt
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The I believe the correct paint color is 24087. I got mine from TM9. I'm very happy with it.

I'm sure others will have their own recommendations.

Bill W

The original color from the factory was a WWII semi-gloss which no paint vender has yet to duplicate correctly., Somewhere around 1954-55 the army went to 24087 which is what you'll find on 99% of all M-37's weather its the top coat or one of the colors underneath.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The original color from the factory was a WWII semi-gloss which no paint vender has yet to duplicate correctly., Somewhere around 1954-55 the army went to 24087 which is what you'll find on 99% of all M-37's weather its the top coat or one of the colors underneath.
I thought that was OD2430 from TM ordnance?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks