• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

52 xm211

eddiec

no, no pics. didn't plan on any excitement at work today, although i did come across a 1952 xm211, w/ hardtop, no bed though. just wondering what the diff would be between the m211 and the xm211?

eddiec

before anyone asks, i didn't even look for a winch. don't know the price either, no one there. but it is at a truck repair, parts garage, so i am sure it can be had.

deuceman51

The x is for the experimental phase or testing phase of a vehicle before it is officially adopted by the military. When they do this, they drop the x designation. There really is no difference between the xm211 and the m211. The only thing they might have done is made some minor changes as far as the electrical system because the older m135s and the later ones differed slightly in that way, but these were only minor changes and for the most part the two trucks are 98% the same.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks