• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

53 gmc deuce

Garandfan

I was a car show today. A guy asked me if I knew of anyone interested in a 53 GMC Duece . He said it has no bed because he used it as a drilling truck. He claims it is in great shape, brakes are new, and ready to drive. He did not know what to sell it for. Anyone know what these are going for and would anyone be interested?

monkeythumbs

Pics would help to put a price on it, plus your opinion of the truck would help also. If he's not to far away from you and you have the time , maybe theres a buyer on here that may want it.

Garandfan

I did ask him to email me pics. This guy had no clue on what to ask as far as a price. He just wants to get rid of it. He is located in Mantua, Ohio. He seemed like a straight shooter. I think I should just eliminate myself as the middle man because I dont know the guy. Here's his info: John-330 998 4759

BugEyeBear

PLEASE be sure to post pictures in "The Early Deuce" section (lower down the page...)!

LOTS of us GMC M211, XM211, & M135 owners on here!

One of us is bound to be interested, OR know someone who is!!

-Bear-

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks