• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

530 Fire truck parts

gmayor

Is anyone interested in back portion of my fire truck? or parts from the back portion? Looking to remove it and turn the truck into something else, cargo or tractor. Tried selling the whole truck but didn't get any takers. The doors all close and latch.

Attachments

gmayor

Well another year has passed and I didn't sell this truck. Runs great, finally took the compartment doors off the back portion and will start taking the rest of the back apart. If anyone needs these parts PM me.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I don't have a use for it but I would think somebody around here would. Either fixing up another fire truck or looks like it would make a great utility bed.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Did anyone get with Ian from Xtreme about that fire body?
I was in contact with him to get it but he never responded to my last PM about when I could come by and get it. I didn't have his email so the only contact I had was through PM here and he hasn't been around here in a long time. I was just going to pick it up because their shop is about 30 miles from me and I figured somebody else may has a use for it. If anybody knows how to get ahold of him I'll still pick it up if it's still there.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks