• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

54 Reo I found

Barrman

Different running lights, different mirrors, modified dash as mentioned, non fording kit, no horn button, something weird about the battery box, loose wiring under the dash, no mud flaps and what looks like a multi fuel fuel tank. Judging by the paint not applied under the dash, I would guess the owner figured $100 worth of fast sprayed paint would double the value of his truck.

With multifuels coming out of GL for less than $2000, I wouldn't go over that price if it runs and drives great. Especially when you figure in 5-6 mpg on store bought fuel with no other options.

FreightTrain

Banned
hmmmm,something is hinky about that truck!Either it was cut and stretched once or it was a a M36A2 in a former life that has had the ass of the frame hacked off and a M35 bed installed.Either way.It is NOT worth the money period.That truck is far far far from original or even Presentable.You can't polish a turd but this shows you can try!

FreightTrain

Banned
actually,I think that truck was a Deuce fire truck(started out in life as an extra long wheel base Gasser) cause I have see that gauge setup in truck on GSA/GD.Heck,that might be one of the same trucks I saw on there for sale not long ago.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks