• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

57th Fighter Group Restaurant

TMNT

I'll come either Dually or Deuce. Oh I live in Hickory Flat which way you guys heading down from Canton?
The last time we went out 140 to Roswell then down Peachtree Industrial to Clairmont. I did that to avoid the interstate. It took about an hour and fifteen minutes.

Do you live near Trinity Church? I saw a deuce out there for sale a while back.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
As of right now, I'll be flying back into town the day before. I'm sure going to try and make this. I will most likely bring the deuce unless the WWII Willys is back or the USMC Recon Motorcycle (doubt that one).

TMNT

I thought I would bump this thread to see who was still on for the breakfast meet-up next SUNDAYthe 11th. I know fuel prices have gone crazy so that may be a factor in some of your plans.

As of now, my son and I are still planning to be there. The weather forecast is decent for next Saturday but I think that is about as reliable as a deuce fuel gauge.

We're looking forward to it and my son has asked me about it a hundred times today.

Hope you all can still make it!:jumpin:

Last edited:

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I am still in, with my Dad and maybe mu biddy Dave. Dawn is not sure, her work schedule rapidly changes. Still bringing a deuce of some sort (either the dropside or the gun ring truck).

zout

Still on with the program and is on the calender - Z1 & Z2 will be coming.

just re-post time again for those that have no back button on their computers.

TMNT

Here's the plan:

WHERE:

57th Fighter Group Restaurant
3829 Clairmont Road Atlanta, GA 30341
(770) 234-0057
www.the57threstaurant.com

WHEN:
1000 March 11 , 2012

In the event of bad weather on the 11th, we'll bump it out one week:
1000 March 18, 2012

WHY:
Breakfast/Brunch
Meet and Greet
Drive MV's

WHO:

Definitely Comming

TMNT - M35A2 WO/W
Sail-Bum - M35A2 W/W
Clinto - M35A2
Heavysteven - Dually or Deuce
CARNAC - Deuce
glcaines - Deuce
Blue2Actual - M1008
Zout - M109A3
Zout2 - With Zout
Pappabear - Proud American

Maybe Coming
CycleJay - Walking?
1958 M274 - >=Jeep
Here's the date/time reposted for your info. I've also updated the attendee list. Looks like 10 of us so far.

TMNT

Is it the 11th or is it Saturday? According to my calendar the 11th is Sunday.
It is planned for SUNDAY morning simply because that's when my son and I usually go. We can change it to Saturday if that fits better for more people. I'm flexible.

If we need to change it to Saturday to accomodate have the most people and trucks, then let me know. I don't want to infringe on anyone's church services or other commitments.

sail-bum

Sunday is better for me, I just noted that a few post up mentioned Saturday. It would not be the first time I arrived on the wrong day and had breakfast by myself.

TMNT

I went back through the threads and found it. It was my mistake and I edited that post to correct it. The plan is definitely for SUNDAY.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I went back through the threads and found it. It was my mistake and I edited that post to correct it. The plan is definitely for SUNDAY.
I'm sorry TMNT but I won't be able to attend on Sunday.
That's a day reserved for the Lord and family.

Maybe next time...and thanks for the invitation.[thumbzup]

zout

Means there will be desert left for the rest of us ^^^^^^

Seeing as I carry the Lord with me - he will be mobile Sunday am - Debs taking a break from Childrens Church where she helps every Sunday (hundreds of them little buggers running around that place) and have a great breakfast together.

PB - we'll send ya pics from the Northern end of the boarder.:driver:

TMNT

I'm sorry TMNT but I won't be able to attend on Sunday.
That's a day reserved for the Lord and family.

Maybe next time...and thanks for the invitation.[thumbzup]
I was looking forward to meeting you and getting another good look at that truck of yours, but I understand and appreciate your faith, Papabear. Maybe next time.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I can still do Sunday and Dave probably can, but my Dad will not be there (work).

C

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks