• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5th Annual Steel Soldiers Florida Rally Official Thread

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hope you guys have a great time! I wish we could make it down but my landlord was actually expecting me to pay the rent this month...o well...lol Hope to see yall at this years Ga Rally!

Have fun you floridians...:0)
Bobby

Post pictures ASAPnopics

rbeasley66

Phil, is Rick coming out???
Hi Kenny, yes I am coming out with my granddaughter on Saturday only. My daughter here in Lakeland should be having her baby this weekend and she did not want me out in the woods and out of touch all weekend. Save me some Biscuits and Gravy
cause we will be leaving :driver: from the fire house that morning. See everyone then.

Last edited:

rbeasley66

Just a heads up, I will be bringing two big ice chest full off fire house ice up with me in the morning, Saturday, if anybody needs ice to refill their chest. Your welcome to it. [thumbzup]

Dodge man

I left and came home last night. But I had a great time and met a lot of good people. For the ones of you that didn't go I'll just say, You missed a good rally! Mike did a great job organizing the rally. Thanks, Mike! I also want to give a big thanks to our two cooks for all the great food too. Mike #2 brought out a MKT (Mobile Kitchen Trailer) and they prepared some first class food with it. No one was eating out of tin cans! And the new bath house was a complete success as well!

I definitely plan on going back again. In the mean time, I have 188 pictures to edit and post!* And I still haven't posted my pictures from last weekend's MVPA show in Ocala so I have my work cut out for me!

*If any of you moderators a have a problem with me posting a lot of pictures let me know now! instead of waiting and then bitching about it.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dodge man,
That was Walter's (Green_gator) MKT that he picked up at the 2010 Georgia Rally and has been working on since. Mike #2 just came down to help him cook (or just get in the way, depending on who was asked).

Dodge man

Dodge man,
That was Walter's (Green_gator) MKT that he picked up at the 2010 Georgia Rally and has been working on since. Mike #2 just came down to help him cook (or just get in the way, depending on who was asked).
Mike #2. Yeah I realized that I credited the MKT to the wrong person after I posted the message. BTW you can get in the way in my kitchen any time you want! You and Wayne did a great job with the food. I ate better there than I do at home! Thanks for coming all the way from SC to help out. Your knowledge of the MKTs was impressive. Now you've got me wanting one! I wish they made an M-37 sized version!

BTW Mike #1, I brought food but never got it out since you and Mike #2 and Wayne did such a good job of feeding us!