• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

6.2 engine

Blake

cucv engine

Ive got a CUCV 50K mile 6.2L still in the truck and can be test run. Located in Southeast, VA. Transmission/xfer available as well.

Huntingman2706217

ouch $1400 that is way more than i paid for my truck in good running condition until i ran low on oil

thats WITH a TH400 tranny... WITH only 11k... WITH all the accessories... already pulled... ive been looking for awhile and i have found cheaper ones on craigslist (im a craigslist master by the way lol :cool:) but they all had close to 200k on them... autozone and all the parts companies want like $4k for a reman... and even my local JY thats GREAT on prices wants $200 just for a uncovered block/heads sitting in the bushes... all the blazers, pickups, burbs ive seen in the last month of searching have all been over $2k on craigslist ( although i was looking only for 4x4's for the tranny)... so i think $1400 is pretty darn good...

although im not gonna say theres not a better deal out there somewhere...