• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

65 Kaiser M35A2 project starts

m1010plowboy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
We're moving this American truck off the G749 farm today so having some southern knowledge is always a bonus.

What's the turn around like and do you get time to visit? We could run you into a few hidden warehouses to see the CDN MV gear, visit 2.1 million fallout shelter spaces, go to a military base and chase the MP's, or the most Canadian thing of all, go canoeing to a beaver dam with a beer and a jar of Maple Syrup.

It's crazy that ten years ago I did the drive down and here we are with you on the heavy haulers getting paid to come north.....getting paid.......nice work man, nice work!

Are you coming up in the snow? Do all you turning and stopping on pavement before you come up.

Gunfreak25

It's all timing, but I could certainly plan 2 days downtime if I can catch another load there. We have lots of stuff going north right now. Edmonton is a big one. And the old seniority farts don't like the ice, us younger bucks on the bottom of the board get to have all the fun. My buddy who I run with was in the Hairforce, security forces that used to patrol all the ICBMs in the northern Montana fields. He's got some stories, he'd certainly have to tag along for some canoeing. Right now I'm trying to get home to grab my cold weather gear. It was 110 degrees when I left home 2 weeks ago. Here I am in Buffalo new york taking 4 trucks out of Montreal and its low 40s.

Gunfreak25

I am 140 miles away from Yuma on I-8 East.
Can you message me your phone number? Didn't we talk about an old g749 tractor for sale in citrus city? Apparently the owner has been identified but I still can't reach him. He wants to sell it by the end of the month.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks