• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

67 M109A2

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wow, very cool setup. Got pics of the innards of the box? With all the lights, solar panels and the such, I'd bet the box got the same treatment. The 105 looks good with the duals as well. Is the 105 just a bit wider that the rear axles on the truck? There is no location listed in your profile or signature as required, where are you at?

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'd like to see a detailed spec sheet on that truck and trailer combo. Ideal "get-da-F-outta-Dodge" setup right there.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Good point Mike, it looks like a great "bug out" rig. A/C, genset on fender, solar, lots of fuel, 10 ton step on front bumper, communications, storage behind front bumper, vice for delicate work, perimeter lighting and a trailer chocked full of bug out gear.

Danger Ranger

m109

I;m gonna go out on a limb and revive this thread...

Hey, T120R, I know you haven't been on in a while, but maybe we could get the skinny on all your storage.:p I read all of your other threads and wondered about what you had mounted where. generator on fender, gen on trailer, solar panels out back...what is under the solar panels? what is mounted on box next to passenger side of cab? that is a winch behind the bumper right, not some tool box? You really got that sucker loaded, I love it! Just wondered how you have everything tucked away, thanks. Truck looks awesome by the way!2cents

We want more! We want more! :mrgreen:

Danger Ranger

Last edited: