7 ton MTVR Parts Reference Spreadsheet

Elijah95

Certified Rookie
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Any leads on the "O" rings for the 21 inch wheels? Part number, NSN, source, availability, etc.
These trucks run 20” wheels, same part number o rings as Hemtt wheels

I normally order mine from ken spencer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Camoguy

Steel Soldiers Supporter

Camoguy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
All seals and O-rings

I have contacted OVL. I can order all seals O-rings etc to rebuild passenger and driver side front wheel axle hub. However there is one problem with one seal they have a minimum order of 100. I believe if those of us who needed them would give them a call asap they would see the value in stocking A variety of parts for these trucks. All the other seals and O-rings that I need they have in stock and will sell one and two at a time. Long story short I think it was $350 to get everything I needed. Not bad my opinion for new parts. FYI that quote also included a water bottle and pump.

If your like me when it comes to degradable parts like seals etc. I prefer NEW over aged surplus thats been dry rotting on a shelf somewhere.

Last edited:

Camoguy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would like to add. That they are very helpful at narrowing down what I need. The diagrams that I was sent will be a big aid in the teardown rebuild also. There aren't any part numbers on them but still a good picture of what your getting into.

MAdams

What seals are you referring to? The wheel only has one seal, the big o ring that goes between the rim halfs. Are you talking about the ctis wheel valves, the hub seals?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Camoguy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
What seals are you referring to? The wheel only has one seal, the big o ring that goes between the rim halfs. Are you talking about the ctis wheel valves, the hub seals?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Sorry poor choice of terms on my part. I was referring to the hub/axle and CTIS seals.
Total of 4 seals and an o-ring for each

Last edited:

smody

I've also got a long list of cab components with an exploded diagram, for the Pierce Hawk Extreme. Pierce is a division of Oshkosh, and sells rebadged Oshkosh vehicles to civilian fire departments. The "Hawk Extreme" is a rebadged MTVR. Let me know if you guys want it...
I’d like to see that if possible. Thanks

DirtyDirk

I've also got a long list of cab components with an exploded diagram, for the Pierce Hawk Extreme. Pierce is a division of Oshkosh, and sells rebadged Oshkosh vehicles to civilian fire departments. The "Hawk Extreme" is a rebadged MTVR. Let me know if you guys want it...
I would love a copy of this exploded parts cab diagram. I am about to embark on a cab rebuild

JW7tonWY

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you are sharing I would love a copy too.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks