• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

700r4 TV cable clip?

adf5565

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It looks like you’re missing the stud on the rod to which the clip on the end of the cable attaches to. Essentially the stud on the injection pump where the rod attaches, there is a similar stud on the rear end of the rod where the cable connects. I don’t have any exact pics showing what you need but here’s some pics of what I took for my setup that kinda shows it.

Attachments

adf5565

Steel Soldiers Supporter
On the bracket/rod I purchased it came with that stud already installed. I believe you could just purchase this, secure it to the rod, and then attach your tv cable clip to it.

On the bracket/rod I purchased it came with that stud already installed. I believe you could just purchase this, secure it to the rod, and then attach your tv cable clip to it.

This did the trick perfectly. I got one on Amazon yesterday and brought it by the tranny shop this morning. It clips right into the detent cable so my mechanic just needs to bend the rod a little more to fit snug around the threads. Thanks for the suggestion!

Last edited:

richfoub

It looks like you’re missing the stud on the rod to which the clip on the end of the cable attaches to. Essentially the stud on the injection pump where the rod attaches, there is a similar stud on the rear end of the rod where the cable connects. I don’t have any exact pics showing what you need but here’s some pics of what I took for my setup that kinda shows it.
Hi, what do you call the small brass piece with the screw in it that clamps onto the cable?

adf5565

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi, what do you call the small brass piece with the screw in it that clamps onto the cable?
The throttle lever stud? I don’t think it’s brass but I think that’s what you’re referring to. I linked one from summit in this thread if so.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks