• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

71 M35A2, First Impressions. Hauling 1000 gallons of water.

nosliw

WOW! Other than the truck having a little more sway that normal, the multifuel has no problem at all handling a 1000 gallon water tank loaded down. 2nd gear high range up my driveway for the most part. I had to gear down once because I attempted it in 3rd and had to come to a complete stop. :p

The only downside I've found to the whole truck is speed limitations. Coming home last night on a busy highway at 50mph, I probably had 20 cars lined up behind me.

VERY cool truck. Hatteras4164 was right. The only problem with owning one, is that you want more!

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Ahh, so your the one that bought Dwight's truck! Welcome to the deuce family. If you have any trouble with traction, I know a guy with some brandy new tire chains not TOO far from you.

nosliw

Ahh, so your the one that bought Dwight's truck! Welcome to the deuce family. If you have any trouble with traction, I know a guy with some brandy new tire chains not TOO far from you.
That would be me I guess! I think the first upgrade I'm going to make is the addition of a pyrometer. I still can't believe how easily that thing hauled that water tank. I'm amazed.