• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

'72 M35a2C

NebraskaFan

My first MV, A 1972 M35a2C with about 700 hours and 13000 miles. When I got the truck it was in running and driving condition but it still needed some work. Replaced most of the soft fuel lines, changed fuel filters, repainted the truck (paint isn't an exact match, but it looks better than no paint), replaced front boots along with bearings, replaced the 3LD-305 turbo with a 4LE-354, added a pyro and boost gauge, and turned the fuel up (see about 1200 degree pre turbo max). Truck runs great, its a blast to drive around! Works great for hunting, fishing, hauling hay around, (pulled a UPS truck out of a snowdrift once.. Sorry no pics) any other excuses I can come up with to start it up. :tank:

Attachments

Torisco

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well Nebraska fan, I am really happy to see that you are enjoying your Deuce. I have a 1971 M35A2C that I try to find every excuse to drive.

The deuce just has something about it...I even enjoyed the truck when in the U.S. Army. Good luck with your truck and have a fun time with it.