• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

8/13/11 - Breakfast in Eldersburg, MD

I still have the ST1100, but I also bought a '05 DL650 so I could play around on something a little lighter that's also capable of playing in the dirt a little too. I'm liking the Wee-Strom enough I might get a SV650 one day and set it up for the track. I haven't played on a track yet and that sounds fun too. I'm fairly certain that my deuce will wind up with a small crane in the back just so I can take a bike with me when I go on trips.

3rdmdqm

I dont have a spare J pipe, but that side cover in the pic your welcome to. I wasnt gonna save it as they are easy enough to make if i should need another, [the heater hood that is] can't keep everything ya know!!

Got any friends coming to OC for vacation?? Or if any of you guys come to jeep week. Just Pm me.
PM sent.

Ripcord01

I will have to bow out for the breakfast. I will be in Pennsylvania. I forgot about vacation.
I look forward to being at the next Breakfast..Have fun and until next time!!

Kreg

M725

I should be there.
Just one week until the breakfast -- hopefully the weather will be nice, so we can give juddspaintballs a hand with his engines. Ripcord01 - no military vehicles required to attend, a lot of people drive their street vehicles. M725 - are you going to be able to join us this Saturday? Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

big1096

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Unfortunately I'm going to miss this one too. I'll have the Deuce in Western Maryland for Apple's Motorcycle Rally. I'm going to try to make the next one though! {fingers crossed}

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks