• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

8.3 cummins in a2 truck exhaust down pipe ?

sweetk30

EDIT : DONT NEED READ POST #2

------------------------------------------------------

the down pipe direct from the turbo outlet .

is it direct fit or small adaptor in the middle between turbo and / adaptor / down pipe ?

mine has one ( non original engine ) and it is missing the flare for the clamp to pull/seat the pipe to the down pipe .

made me think its the wrong one or not to have one .

anyone snap a pic and post it up for me thanks .

Last edited:

sweetk30

don't need a pipe section anymore . . . . . . DUMB ASS LAZY PEOPLE ! ! !

farted around with the stuff today took over 1hr to loosen / undo / align / take back off / get hooked all loose / tighten all up .

guess what that part I was looking for was . . . . . . drumb roollllllll ............ something from the new engines past life they didn't remove . haha haha haha.

all went back together fine . big key I noticed was the frame rail bracket over the air tank under cab pass side . the pipe was slid back the whole thickness/width of the flat band clamp ( almost 1.5" ) . the old part I removed was just over 2" in length .

now to try and fix the rusted out bottom of the muffler ? ? ? or straight pipe it ! ! !

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks