• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

8 weeks and counting

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Has anyone received an EUC lately, I am wondering if they (both GP and government) are even processing them, my status is still on "fill EUC" which I have done 8 weeks age, they have not responded to an email I sent them a month ago, BOY I MISS GOVERNMENT LIQUIDATION!
I am not in a state of panic yet as I understand they take FOREVER to get out the EUCs ( but of course they expect you to rush right down after everything has cleared) I have already found a donor LMM, drug it home, pealed the body off from around it, test run it, cleaned it and pulled it from the chassis.
I thought I was slow at getting things done, geez...

Last edited:

AtlantaSBR

I am waiting too. Auction was 3/11 GovPlanet send my EUC to TSC on 4/13. No movement since then assuming due to Covid.

This would have been the perfect time to work on the truck with so much time at home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rmtaunton

Any update on yours? Have seen a couple folks get their trucks after their EUC being sent in after mine.
Approved last week , actually found out I was approved by tsc in March but gov planet didn’t have it so the guy resent it that morning and wham

AtlantaSBR

Approved last week , actually found out I was approved by tsc in March but gov planet didn’t have it so the guy resent it that morning and wham

Well damn! How did you find out TSC approved it in March?

I called today and they said mine is still showing at "Pending" but they can send an email but realistically I have to wait until the beginning of July to worry because mine wasn't submitted until 4/13

AtlantaSBR

At the point now that Breton has manufactured a backordered 4 man soft top and doors and still waiting on my EUC.

GovPlanet told me last week that if I don't hear from them by the beginning of July that they would put me a on a list of EUCs that are taking longer. Apparently there is a list of 100 vehicles that date back to September 2019 that still haven't cleared.

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I do not understand why they are still selling trucks, anyone that buys something should expect to be able to take possession within a reasonable time frame.
Also if nobody is working at the government who is consigning the vehicles??
I do not even understand why a lowly M998 needs an EUC, there is nobody that hates the USA that OUR government has not already supplied thousands of Humvee's to.

Last edited:

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
POTUS is the biggest arms dealer in the world. It keeps a check on competition.

Makes no sense that all the LMTV/FMTV trucks have an EUC except one particular model does not.

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
POTUS is the biggest arms dealer in the world. It keeps a check on competition.

Makes no sense that all the LMTV/FMTV trucks have an EUC except one particular model does not.
Yea, especially the LAST three or four of them

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
At the point now that Breton has manufactured a backordered 4 man soft top and doors and still waiting on my EUC.

GovPlanet told me last week that if I don't hear from them by the beginning of July that they would put me a on a list of EUCs that are taking longer. Apparently there is a list of 100 vehicles that date back to September 2019 that still haven't cleared.
I am confused, what does putting you on a "list" do for you?, they have not even submitted my EUC

AtlantaSBR

I am confused, what does putting you on a "list" do for you?, they have not even submitted my EUC
Does your EUC Status show "Submitted to TSC, Pending approval"?

Mine still has a link to "Fill EUC" (See Below) but it has been submitted to TSC/DLA for approval and they are waiting for it to be returned. According to the woman I spoke with from the EUC team they batch send them to TSC/DLA and receive batches of approved EUCs weekly (Thursday)

EUC Status 06.24.2020.png

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Does your EUC Status show "Submitted to TSC, Pending approval"?

Mine still has a link to "Fill EUC" (See Below) but it has been submitted to TSC/DLA for approval and they are waiting for it to be returned. According to the woman I spoke with from the EUC team they batch send them to TSC/DLA and receive batches of approved EUCs weekly (Thursday)

View attachment 804171
That is exactly what mine says, fill EUC, unfortunately the feds have not been at work for three months, I did read something about them going back to work sometime in July.

AtlantaSBR

That is exactly what mine says, fill EUC, unfortunately the feds have not been at work for three months, I did read something about them going back to work sometime in July.
But does it say submitted to TSC?

The “full EUC” never went away for me even after it was submitted for approval

They are still approving EUCs and receive them weekly according to GovPlanet two weeks ago as well as other who have received them since the lockdown.

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
But does it say submitted to TSC?

The “full EUC” never went away for me even after it was submitted for approval

They are still approving EUCs and receive them weekly according to GovPlanet two weeks ago as well as other who have received them since the lockdown.

NO it does not say submitted, is there a particular number to call?
You are almost a month earlier than my sale

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hurry up and wait I'm at 5 months and counting. Customer service was zero help today, told me to call tomorrow
Wow I will be pissed if it takes that long, I will have my attorney involved before then, she has about as much compassion as a great white shark and connections with the military, but just like the A bomb you have to thing long and hard before unleashing that furry!

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
DLIS customer support 1-877-352-2255
Email : dlacicsupport@dla.mil
Director of disposition services
269-961-5972

Go after the DLA directly with your questions

Blow em up on the phone. We used to call them when GL was a pain with the EUCs after 60 days

Unfortunately there is nothing an attorney can do short of making a phone call and barking a few law suit threats. They will politely ignore it and say they will look into it and get to your name when they get to it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks