• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

8 weeks and counting

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thank you for contacting GovPlanet. Unfortunately the TSC paused processing EUC's and other documents in mid March due to Covid 19. We currently do not have an update on when processing will resume. As of now, all EUC's are the same status as they were in March. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to call Customer Care at 1-800-211-3983.

Regards,

BenRoberts

Certified insane
I was told similar to you today but I got a guy and he goes uhh uhh covid, and that's all he could come up with. I said you're going to have to do better than that and I got, we'll call you back in 48 hours. Yeah right

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I spent 30 minutes with a nice but seemingly slow young man at this number "DLIS customer support 1-877-352-2255"
After 30 min. he still did not have a clue as to what I was talking about, he gave me the phone number to the DRMO at the base I bought my truck from, I doubt that would be the next logical step.

BenRoberts

Certified insane
I spent 30 minutes with a nice but seemingly slow young man at this number "DLIS customer support 1-877-352-2255"
After 30 min. he still did not have a clue as to what I was talking about, he gave me the phone number to the DRMO at the base I bought my truck from, I doubt that would be the next logical step.
I wish I could show up to work and have not a clue what I'm doing. Customer no service it sounds like

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The wife said federal workers are supposed to go back to work tomorrow...

AtlantaSBR

Hopefully things move quickly because my weekly calls to GovPlanet are about to begin. Yesterday was 60 business days from my EUC being submitted to TSC.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
60 days is nothing. You apparently don't know how many trucks and items they sell that require EUCs. Some of us who buy trucks all the time and submit numerous EUCs every year still have to wait the same time length that first time buyers do. It used to not be that way. Sit in line with the folks that bought things in December thru February.

Also Be thankful there are EUCs. otherwise you would not be buying trucks at the cheap prices. The EUC prevents out of the country buyers so that knocks those people out. Cause the Hmmwvs would all be going overseas which would actually be a good thing for the market here.

DLA went back to work last week.

AtlantaSBR

60 days is nothing. You apparently don't know how many trucks and items they sell that require EUCs. Some of us who buy trucks all the time and submit numerous EUCs every year still have to wait the same time length that first time buyers do. It used to not be that way. Sit in line with the folks that bought things in December thru February.

Also Be thankful there are EUCs. otherwise you would not be buying trucks at the cheap prices. The EUC prevents out of the country buyers so that knocks those people out. Cause the Hmmwvs would all be going overseas which would actually be a good thing for the market here.

DLA went back to work last week.
Frustrating part for me is the multiple people on here who were first time buyers that had their EUCs submitted 4/24 and have already received their trucks.

I expected a long wait then got my hopes up. Still stockpiling all my parts to hopefully have everything ready to roll when I finally get my truck.

joeberg

I have been waiting for an EUC since the middle of March. Status was set to "EUC Sent" for 3.5 months. I got the same line about COVID but was assured it had been sent to TSC although others have been receiving theirs in the meantime. Just over a week ago it finally updated to "Submitted to TSC, pending approval" which I assume means it was actually finally sent after sitting with GP for 3.5 months. Of course I get promises that someone will look into it and get back to me, but they never do. It still hasn't taken as long as my first EUC which took almost 8 months when they finally "found" it and got it routed correctly.

Now if I can just get the SF-97 for the truck I picked up in January! After 6 or 7 attempts, I finally got someone to acknowledge that was not normal and they would get back to me but of course they didn't and now I can't get an answer via email or phone. 6 months and still going for an SF-97. I despise resorting to legal pursuits, but I am quickly getting there.

BenRoberts

Certified insane
I have been waiting for an EUC since the middle of March. Status was set to "EUC Sent" for 3.5 months. I got the same line about COVID but was assured it had been sent to TSC although others have been receiving theirs in the meantime. Just over a week ago it finally updated to "Submitted to TSC, pending approval" which I assume means it was actually finally sent after sitting with GP for 3.5 months. Of course I get promises that someone will look into it and get back to me, but they never do. It still hasn't taken as long as my first EUC which took almost 8 months when they finally "found" it and got it routed correctly.

Now if I can just get the SF-97 for the truck I picked up in January! After 6 or 7 attempts, I finally got someone to acknowledge that was not normal and they would get back to me but of course they didn't and now I can't get an answer via email or phone. 6 months and still going for an SF-97. I despise resorting to legal pursuits, but I am quickly getting there.
Been waiting since January, pull up a chair

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
NO, just wanted to know, do I have to wait until the EUC is approved?
Yes. Cause the truck is not yours until the euc is approved so you can not file for any ownership paperwork.

This is so that in case there is a denial then there is not paperwork going every where that has to be changed.

So once you get your euc approval. Get your truck. File for sf97. And wait some more. Like 6 months for that to show up to get your registration paperwork

AtlantaSBR

Called again last week and I was told I would get a call back from the EUC Supervisor (can’t remember the exact title) within 24 hours and I am still waiting by the phone.

joeberg

Yes. Cause the truck is not yours until the euc is approved so you can not file for any ownership paperwork.

This is so that in case there is a denial then there is not paperwork going every where that has to be changed.

So once you get your euc approval. Get your truck. File for sf97. And wait some more. Like 6 months for that to show up to get your registration paperwork
Been waiting 7 months for my sf-97 and still don't have it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks